Saturday, January 22, 2011

time flies by so fast...

Time flies so fast, especially when you are having fun and sharing it with your loveones and friends...

I really didn't notice it until I got an invitation for my boss' daughter's birthday.
Remember this post?


...and look at them now:






How lovely to see them again, still enchanted with each other after a year...

She said, Kevin is his friend, and Kevin just love hearing it coming from her.

His mother told me that i must have seen the first time they saw each other that day...they seem to be like two old people, inlove...on that very young age. aha!

What could I say now?

Maybe, i'll just check next year, and the year after that, and the year after that year, and so on and so forth.

Anyways, time flies by so fast, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment